Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Up Dates on Bret & Frank

Bret went to the Urologist yesterday and will be going back today for another CT Scan as the doctor wants to get a better picture of blood vessels, etc. The doctor will be there to tell the tech where to go in the kidney so he can see the areas that he wants to see. The doctor also wants Bret to go through some more tests to make sure he is healthy enough to withstand surgery. Dr. Scott (first name) told Bret that he will not take out the whole kidney and if he went to any other Urologist they would take the whole kidney. So as it stands now, Bret will have to have some more tests, a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy, and the CT Scan before we will know any thing more.

Another update---- Just got off the phone with Laura and she told me that Bret is scheduled to have the other tests tomorrow in Mesquite at Mesa View Hospital. Dr. Scott wants to schedule the surgery as soon as possible. So it may be with in a week or so.

Frank got sick again last night. He was throwing up all night long and is feeling really bad. We have an appointment with our local doctor at 11:00 AM this morning and hope to get some answers and medicine that will help him get through this horrible ordeal he is going through. If it wasn't for the terrible pain in his left leg going from his knee up to his thigh he would be doing a whole lot better too as his back his doing great. I am on the constant edge of tears and feel like I am going to explode. Just too much stress in my life right now. WHEN WILL IT END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.