Monday, December 19, 2011

New Outside Christmas Decorations

Santa had to make a potty stop

Door opens and Santa peeks out

A distant view of the outhouse
Last month Frank and I went shopping in Vegas for some new outside Christmas decorations.  We had seen the outhouse at Lowe's and went back to buy it.  We also bought a musical tree that flashes with the music box underneath it.  Frank started the first part of November putting the decorations up.  He would work for a while and then come in the house and rest.  Our corner in our subdivision is all lite up as our neighbors put a lot of decorations up too.  Everyone thinks we are in a competition.  I don't make goodies for the neighbors any more, so this is our gift to the neighborhood.  The kids love to come by and beg their parents to drive by our corner.


ROZLYNN'S SECOND BIRTHDAY

Rozlynn getting ready to blow out the candle

Rozlynn's Birthday Cake
On November 18th, Rozlynn turned two years old.  I can't believe that much time has gone by.  She is growing up so fast.  She has the cutest personality and is so much fun to play with.  She loves to sing Itsy Betsy Spider, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, and she is learning her ABC'S  She had so many presents, she didn't know which one to play with.  Her favorite turned out to be a play house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.