Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Annual Christmas Dinner with Chip and Robin

Chip & Robin

Frank, Robin, & Chip

Me, Frank, Robin, & Chip
A couple of weeks ago, we went in to Vegas to have our annual Christmas dinner with Chip and Robin.  We let them decide where they wanted to eat and they chose to go to Famous Dave's Barbecue.  The food was really good and we were all stuffed.  Then it was picture time and we tried to pick out a spot that would be good.  It turned out to be a bad place for picture taking as a sign was glaring and made Frank's white hair blend right in with the sign. Of course I think I look fat in the picture. Wish I would have checked the pictures better so we could have taken more. That's what happens when you can't see without glasses.  Next time I will take quite a few shots so that there may be at least one or two good ones.  Oh well, we had a nice visit and it is something we should do more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.