Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I would like to wish all my family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I have been preparing my Christmas Eve dinner for my family.  We are going to have an Elephant Gift party tonight, and it should be fun. 

I am cooking a pork loin, and will serve mashed potatoes, gravy, salad bar, and corn.  I made pumpkin pies yesterday and a cherry cheese pie for desert.  I haven't made pumpkin pie in a long time, so I hope they will be good.  I used to make everything from scratch, even pumpkin pie.  I don't have the energy to do that any more.  So I will be positng pictures of our party soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.