Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa Land at the Merritts
























Frank worked several days putting all the decorations up and the results are really nice. You can see how big Santa is by comparing Frank standing next to him in the above photo. The Santa talks every now and then. I see cars drive by every night from our office window, and I hope it puts smiles on little children's faces. That is why we do it, for the kids and the big kids too.
We bought the nativity scene from Costco several years ago. When I saw it, I had to have it as I love nativity scenes. After they sold out the ones they had in the store, I never saw them again. We are going to try and fix them as the wind has damaged some of the pieces. I am in the process of making new angel wings for the angel. I hope we can figure out how to save it and we have come up with a few ideas. A good summer project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.