Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wedding Anniversary




Today is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary. It is so hard to believe that 32 years have flown by. I am devoting this post to Frank my wonderful husband. Our song is "You Light up my Life." and that is exactly what you did when you came into my life after much misery----losing a husband in death, and being in an unhappy marriage. We have done so much in our lives, a lot of work in keeping up rentals, and making our Elk Meadows Condo a beautiful place, and now our retirement home shows all those talents you posses. You have worn out your poor old body doing all this work, not only for us but for others too. A lot of dreams came true. You have always worked with your hands to make where ever we have lived a beautiful and peaceful place. I am so grateful for a husband who is so much like me as we are so compatible in our likes and dislikes. I love the fact that you tell me a hundred times a day that you love me and show me that you do in so many ways. We have had a lot of fun traveling, seeing new places, eating out, and just enjoying each other's company while watching TV. Thanks Frank for always being there for me. I love you forever and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.