Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Robyn and Eric's Wedding Day

The Happy Bride and Groom Robyn and Eric





Grandpa Sandy walked Robyn down the aisle


ing+010.jpg">




Renee & Jason with Rozlynn


Shiloh, Robyn's brother with Mom Lori








Shiloh with Grandma & Granpa Merritt

The beautiful bride getting ready in the brides room






Shiloh with sister in law Tara












We were so lucky to attend Robyn (Granddaughter) and Eric's wedding on February 20. It was held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in one of their beautiful wedding chappels. I love weddings as you get to see family and friends that you don't get to see very often. The bride was beautiful and the groom handsome. The words that were spoken before the marriage were really nice and Robyn was so happy that tears of happiness fell on her cheek.

>
After the wedding ceremony we were invited to a beautiufl penthouse with over 2000 square feet of room. It was on the 62nd floor and what a view out of the window over looking Vegas. It was a long wait as the room was being cleaned and had to be set up for the celebration. There were all kinds of goodies to eat along with the wedding cake after Eric and Robyn cut it. As usual baby Rozlynn was the center of attention and even the bride had to have her turn to hold her.


I think I was coming down with the dreadful bug as my throat was kind of scratchy. I thought it was just allergies, but the next day it hit me like a freight train. So that is why this blog is so late I am two weeks behind.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.