Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dinner with Family

Tuesday we went to Vegas to have dinner with Frank's kids and grandson. We went to the Redrock Station for their buffet, and was disappointed in the quality of food. Guess we won't do that again.
In the picture left to right are Chip, Frank, grandson Tony, and his Mom Robin. It was great to see all of them and especially Tony as it has been a few years since we have seen him. It was hard to believe that he is 22 now and will graduate from college next Spring. He came to Vegas to see family on his Christmas break from college. We are proud of him and his accomplishments. We will be going to Idaho for his graduation in the Spring if health allows. We sat and visited and we really enjoyed being with family. We hope to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.