Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year Baby Ella & Family Baby Shower







Top right Lori, Carl, and his son. Lani & Terry the Grandparents of baby Ella.







Kristen & Tom Jackie













Bret & Laura


Baby Ella, and Grandkids piled on a bed watching a good movie while the adults visited.


















Baby gifts. The one with the bunny was wrapped by Laura. Didn't she do a fabulous job?



















Aunt Eileen and Rue





Tootsie and Lori

















The proud parents, Taylor and Amanda arrived with baby Ella. Grandma Lani and Aunt Jackie greeting them at the door.


I am a little late with this posting due to the death of my brother. Lani, Lori, and Jackie planned a family baby shower for baby Ella. It was a lot of fun as the husbands were invited too and it was great seeing everyone, eating good food, and having good conversations along with a lot of belly laughs. It was nice seeing some family members that we don't get to see very often. I liked this kind of shower, no games and just a lot of family hugs and catching up on the family news.

Sorry that the lables of who is who in the above pictures are in the wrong place, but I can't figure out how to fix it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.