Saturday, October 24, 2009

The past few days at the Merritt's




Frank on his new exercise bike playing a game. He didn't even see me sneak up and take this picture. He can play games on the bike as long as he is peddling.


My friend who had a knee replacement told me that the exercise bike is the best for the knee. Frank says that he can tell that it is really helping his mobility. He walks a mile and a half and also does the exercise bike. Sometimes both and sometimes just one or the other. He is still having more pain than I would like to see at this point, but it does seem to be improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.