Saturday, October 17, 2009

Donna & Kids

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my kids. Front left---Sherry, Me, back left, Bret, Garen. Taken at a Staley family reunion quite a few years ago. There are not too many opportunities to take pictures like this. I doubt there will be any more with Garen in them. I miss the days when we talked, joked, and most of all laughed together. We used to laugh about who had the best Luker nose. Actually the Staley's had some unique noses too. LOL

I would go to the fridge to get something to eat and along came Garen and he would over power me and take the food out of my hands and eat it. We had some good laughs over that one.

We used to sit in the back of Bud's pickup truck while riding in the hills. We would sing Primary songs at the top of our lungs. Those were the good ole days. Miss the fun times with my kids. You notice I said miss the times with my kids. I don't miss the marriage I had with Bud. That was a long time ago, and I am glad that marriage is over and that I am married to Frank the love of my life. Thirty one years now, but who's counting. Where does the time go? Way too fast that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.