Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sierra's Costume Birthday Party
















Sierra and Laura dropped by last week to show us Sierra's Oriental costume she wore to a birthday party. Sierra had three friends that had birthdays close together so they decided to have a different kind of a party, a princess costume party. Wish I could have been there to see the other girls costume. Sierra explained what each girl wore and it sounds like they all did a good job with their imaginations in costume design. Sierra loves to act in plays so maybe this costume will come in handy in one of her future plays. Good to have you back home Sierra. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.