Saturday, April 25, 2009

TAMING OF THE SHREW


Last night I went to Taming of the Shrew to see Sierra play Vincentia. Sierra was made up to look older and Laura, Sierra's Mom, was the makeup artist for all actors. Even thought there wasn't a sound system, the play was really good and the kids did a fantastic job. Most of the kids in the play are home schooled and belong to an organization called the NorthStar Commonwealth. This is the second year they have put on a Shakespearian production. The Taming of the Shrew is a comedy and the kids really pulled it off as the audience was laughing and all had a good time. Sierra is quite the actress. She was home schooled 6th through 8th grade and started her Freshman year at Moapa Valley High School. She is taking Drama and has been in a high school play. She is really talented, and I admire her especially since she had to learn the Shakesperian language besides all the memorization of her lines. I can't even remember my best friends name sometimes. Hats off to you Sierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.