Sunday, January 8, 2012

Visit with Sherry

Sherry called last week and asked if we could come into Vegas and stay at her condo while a man came and fixed the back of one of her new dining room chairs.  I told her yes, as we wanted to get some shopping done, and I wanted to get my monthly pedicure and manicure.

We headed into Vegas Thursday morning and I was able to get a nail appointment for two that afternoon.  So we had time to eat some lunch, and unload our overnight bag before I left for my nail appointment.  I got home just as the furniture repair man was leaving.  So we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping until we dropped.  Stopping just long enough to eat some dinner at Red Robin.  I had a long list of things to shop for, and we had to go to several places to get it all done.  By the time we got back to the condo, Sherry was home from work, and we were exhausted. 

Friday morning Frank ran back and forth to RC Willey's trying to get a part ordered for Sherry's recliner.  Then we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and finally found the New Balance Shoes that Frank wanted, and then went to Costco. I was glad that we had done most of the shopping the day before.  We both were tired as we didn't sleep very well the night before, so we went to Red Lobster and had lunch and then headed home.  After things were all unpacked and put away, we both took a badly needed nap.

New Dining Set

New China Hutch

Sherry's new bar stools

Ozzie King of the Hill

Ozzie up on the pot shelve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.