Saturday, February 19, 2011

Movie Date - Unknown

Yesterday Frank asked me to go on a date with him to the movie.  We had talked about going to see Unknown when it came out.  We went to Mesquite to see the 3:pm movie.  It was a two hour movie, and I didn't even realize it was that long.  Like the advertisement says, "you will be guessing right up to the end." and that is exactly what Frank and I were doing. We really enjoyed it and I would buy it for my collection. I liked it because it didn't have foul language in it and had only a couple of sexual scenes.

After the movie we went to Los Lupies for Mexican food and then headed home so we could watch one of our favorite TV shows "Fringe"  All in all we had a nice day yesterday.  It was nice to be doing something fun instead of seeing doctors. 

It rained all night long as I woke up to rain early this morning around 2:30 am.  I was glad to see a nice slow rain that soaks into the ground.  I won't have to water this week, and we always need the rain here in the desert.  I am thinking that we will have some beautiful desert flowers this spring.  The only bad thing about this weather is that it makes my whole body ache, and I have been having a painful hand situation going on.  I had Bret work on it Thursday and I will have him work on it again to see if we can't get it back to functioning without pain.  Once again I have to say this old age stuff sucks!!!!!  I am so lucky to have a son who can help me with all the painful joints.  Thanks Bret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.