Monday, February 7, 2011

Another fun Day with the Girls

Last Monday Sherry and I met Robyn and Jami at The Scoop for lunch.  Jamie talked Renee into driving out from Vegas so she came to my house to meet us all there.  Jamie bought Renee her favorite veggie sandwich, so she could eat it at my house.  We had so much fun laughing and talking about the old days.  We had a lot of people's ears burning.   Of course Robyn brought Braxton and we couldn't believe how much he has grown and changed.  He really looks a lot like Robyn when she was a baby. Robyn has lost all her baby fat and looks like a model.  She is beautiful and so is Braxton.  Guess it is okay to call him beautiful even if he is a boy.

Robyn & Braxton

Won't be long and he will be crawling



Sherry, Robyn, and Braxton


Robyn, Braxton, Jamie, and Renee

Everyone had fun playing with Braxton, and we had so much fun visiting, laughing, and just being with each other.  It was an all day party.  Frank came home from Vegas around 5:00 PM and he was able to see everyone.  We are hoping to do it again and even talked about once a month.  Laughing is so good for the spirit, and is good therapy for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.