Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Life with the Merritts

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by, and I am glad as I can't wait for Fall and the weather to cool off.  It is going to be close to 110 here in our valley today.  I HATE THE HEAT!!! 

Last Saturday Frank had another follow up doctor appointment and Dr. Duke said that his back was healing, but has a lot of healing to do.  Frank asked what his limitations are and Dr. Duke said that he can lift, but still no twisting, and to be careful.  He told Frank that by next summer he should be able to golf, and that made Frank's day.

I took this picture off from my facebook page as it is so dang cute of Rozlynn.  It is much clearer on my facebook.  After Frank's doctor appointment we went to Sherry's condo to drop off her mail.  Her friend Tracy from California was visiting.  She is a professional photographer and she took a lot of pictures of Rozlynn.  Tracy took a few of Frank and I, and I am waiting to see them.  I take such bad pictures, and I hate to have my picture taken.  So we will see how they turn out.   Tracy took the pictures home to work with them on her computer.  Probably so she can make me look better. LOL


I think I have already posted this picture.  I get facebook and my blog mixed up on what I have posted.  Any way this is my favorite and Renee's too as Grandpa finally won Rozlynn over.  Every time we would visit Renee and Rozlynn would see Frank, she would get big tears in her eyes as she was afraid of him.  We never have figured out why, but Frank said he would win her over, and he sure did.  It made him feel great to be able to hold Rozlynn and make her laugh.

On another note, I have been feeling really  lousy, so Frank made me an appointment with our general doctor here in the valley.  I get so fatigued that my legs feel like they won't hold me up and I have to go and lay down.  Of course there was blood work done, and they won't have the results until Monday.  The last thing the doctor and I talked about was depression, and I told him I was depressed but was that because of being so fatigued, or the other way around?  So it will be a ruling out process, first the blood work to make sure their isn't any underlying problem, then if there isn't, a discussion on what medication to take for depression.  I feel like a walking pill bottle, a pill for this and a pill for that.  Frank wants to take me on a little trip, and hopes that will lift my spirits and maybe it would, but I told him I didn't know if I wanted to go and the reason is being so tired and not wanting to do anything.  So we will see what happens. 

1 comment:

  1. It is no wonder you are feeling lousy with all that is going on. I would not be surprised if some of those meds may be making you feel bad too. This heat does not help either. I wish we lived closer so we could meet for a lunch. Where are you living again? Isn't it in Nevada?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.