Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Great Grandson - August 19

Braxton Thomas Hardy was born this morning at 9:59 AM.  Robyn called me yesterday from the hospital and said they were going to induce labor and hopefully a baby would be born soon.  I thought that he would be born that afternoon, but it wasn't until this morning that I got the call from Lori.

Jamie went over to Mesquite to see him and took this picture with her phone and then e-mailed it to me.  He is so cute especially for a new born baby.  Robyn was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.  She looked like a rosy cheeked doll. So it is no surprise that she has had a beautiful baby.

Since Braxton has a hat on his black hair is covered up.  Lori said that he had tons of black hair.  I could hear him crying and Lori said he came out that way.  So he has a good set of lungs.  I can't wait to see him, but I will wait until Robyn gets home and hopefully will get some badly needed rest, then I will go over to Mesquite next week sometime to see him.  It is so neat to have another g. grandson in the family.  Mom and baby are doing great.

I had to add this picture of Braxton as it shows all that beautiful black hair.  We could see his black hair in the Ultra Sound that Robyn had a few months ago so I was sure he would have a lot of hair when he was born..  He is so sweet, and I can't wait to hold him next week.

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.