Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Past Few Days

We went to Vegas last Wednesday for Frank's Rheumatogolist appointment.  We ended up having to race to get there on time.  We didn't realize that we were low on gas and had to stop to get gas, and before we knew it we were running short of time.  We had to drive from Logandale all the way over to Eastern close to Henderson.  We got there just in time, in fact Frank didn't have time to sit down.  Dr. Jianu keeps right on schedule and that is one thing we really like about him.  It is going to be a wait and see game to see if Frank getting off from his Crestor will make a difference in his muscle pain. I have noticed that he hasn't complained about his legs hurting.

I had an appointment with my nail place and when I was through, I called Frank to come and get me.  All of a sudden, my stomach started to rumble and I was glad to see him come so I could get back to Sherry's condo and be close to a bathroom.  We had eaten at Del Taco and evidently something was bad as I ended up being really sick and stayed at Sherry's until late in the evening.  Renee brought Rozlynn over and it was fun seeing her, but I couldn't even enjoy playing with her, as all I was doing was running to the bathroom.  I told everyone that I could have had a colonoscopy.  Finally we were able to head for home, as I needed to eat some soup and take my medicines.  We didn't get home until almost 9:PM.

Saturday, Frank went to the Post Office and store for me, and he bumped into our granddaughter Kristen and our G. granddaughter Ash who asked Frank to come to her soccer game.  How could he refuse?  So we went to Moapa for her game and it was at 1:00 PM.  It was so dang hot the kids were sweating and were red faced.  Way too hot to be playing soccer for such young girls.  Luckily the game didn't last too long, as I was getting over heated too.  Hopefully, the weather will be cooler for the next game.

I went to bed around 10:30 PM and woke up around 11:30 PM to Frank tossing and turning.  He was having some serious pain issues.  He had tried to omit his noon pain pill, and then sitting at the soccer game must not have been a good thing as we were sitting in lawn chairs. Well, to cut a long story short, he finally went to sleep around 2:30 AM and then I was able to fall asleep soon after.  Needless to say, the next morning, Sunday, we were exhausted and didn't go to church. I feel so bad for Frank when he has that kind of pain issues. 

Sherry had come home Saturday night, so I had her come to dinner Sunday.  I made a big pot of hamburger soup.  Then she hung around and we visited all afternoon long, and later we went for a ride to see all the homes that were for sale.  I had her take me to the home where my neighbors are moving so I will know where they will be.

Renee called me early Monday morning, and I could tell something was wrong.  I asked her what was wrong, and she said "Rozlynn was kicked out of daycare."  I said what?!!!! and she proceeded to tell me that Rozylnn had bitten one of the other kids and it had left a bruise.  Of course the mother was upset about it, so Rozlynn has to go.  Renee loves Mrs. Bird the lady who runs the daycare and was in tears over the whole thing.  Long story short Rozlynn can stay there the rest of the week, and Renee checked into other daycare places, and found one that is in a class room setting and Rozlynn will actually learn things.  So Renee sounded a lot happier when I talked to her that night.  Rozlynn had to learn the biting thing at daycare.  It is the only way she can let the other kids know she is unhappy about what ever is going on between them. Mrs. Bird said that is why she has to go as she is too young to understand and work with.  She told Renee when she is 2 1/2 she could bring her back. 


I looked high and low for the bill

Today, I was making out bills and realized that my property tax bill I had all ready made out and was in a stamped envelope was missing from my desk.  My desk had gotten a little messy, and I searched everywhere for the bill, even in the garbage.  I decided that I needed to clean up my desk, and get rid of a lot of paper stuff.  I have a lot of genealogy folders, and other junk that I had laying around. Frank brought in a big garbage can and I proceeded to go through everything and throw away a ton of stuff. Three hours later, I hadn't found the bill.  I guess I will have to call the Clark Co. Treasures office and see if they received my payment.  I may have to make out another check and mail it to them. I am thinking that I may have picked up the bill when I was taking some other bills to mail and hopefully mailed it.  I really don't remember seeing it.  Darn!!!!!! I hate it when I do stuff like this.

I have to add that I called the tax line today, and my check had posted yesterday.  Yea!!!!! Now I can stop worrying about it.  I swear old age is causing memory lapses, I don't remember mailing the bill. The good thing is that I have a shiny clean desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.