Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Grandson graduates - Eagle Scout

Wow Riley besides graduating, you got your Eagle Scout award. What an honor! Congratulations and the best of luck in the future. We love you.


Wow! I can't believe that it was just yesterday so it seems that Riley was starting school. He looks so much like his older brother Larry. I remember when I went to Kingman AZ to take care of my grandkids and to go to grandparents day at the school Larry & Cortney were going to and I took Riley with me. Some of the kids told Larry that they couldn't believe how much Riley looked like him. Riley will be graduating from Moapa Valley High School next week. Congratulations Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.