Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Can you believe that another year has gone by?  I think time has sped up as it just seems to fly by. The flu bug hit our house and I was sick for Christmas, and now poor Frank has it.  We sure love to share the good, bad, and the ugly.  Guess we won't be celebrating New Years Eve, but then it isn't on our priority list of celebrations.  It is a good time to stay home safe from all the drunk drivers on the road.  I usually go to bed before the New Year comes in.  Tonight I will tuck in a sick husband.

I hope this New Year brings us peace, wonderful surprises, and most of all good health.


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.