Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun With My Saint George Cousins


A few weeks ago, we went to Saint George to see my cousin Lorri's son Josh's play, Harvey, at the Tuacahn High School. What a bunch of talented kids.  We laughed our heads off.  Josh played Judge Omar Gaffney and he  was awesome.  It was Josh's birthday so we all met after the play at my cousin Penny's new home to have cake and ice cream.  We had a wonderful ham dinner Josh's favorite with the family before the play. Penny and Bill's new home is beautiful and I loved the floor plan.

We enjoyed riding up to Tuachan with Gina and Gavin a wonderful young couple.  As we drove up there we chatted, and I found out that Gina didn't know very much about her Grandma Kay who was my Aunt.  So that made me realize that it would be a good idea to blog a little about my memories of my Aunt who was like a second mom to me. So I am hoping to do that on her birthday, December 20. Frank and I spent the night in Saint George and enjoyed our little get a way and it is always nice to be with my Saint George family. They are awesome and always doing something fun together.  




Josh opening presents still in his stage make up note the grey hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.