Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Frank's Been a Busy Bee

Frank working on back splash tile

Finished

Another view 
Frank finished the tile project making another dream of mine come true.  A week later he was working on the Christmas yard decorations.
The street view

Santa making a potty stop

My favorite 
Frank added the fence to the Nativity, and I had Sherry bring me a box of her hay so I could spread it around.  For some reason, I think it looks more beautiful this year.

I want to thank Bret and Laura for the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.  We were a small bunch this year, but I liked having a nice quite dinner, and the food was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.