Thursday, October 20, 2011

Went Shopping

Yesterday Frank & I went to St. George to get our car serviced.  After the car was done my mouth was watering for Red Lobster.  I was starving and could hardly wait to eat.  My trout dinner was delicious as usual. 

We decided to go to Costco and get a few things we needed there.  As we were shopping all we could say was "Oh my gosh look how much that costs now!"  Talk about sticker price shock.  I didn't buy a lot of things that I wanted as I just couldn't imagine paying the price.  Guess I will have to get over that as everything has gone up in price.  We looked at the price of cars at the dealership where we got the car serviced, and once again sticker price shock.  People are making less, and things are costing more.  Not a good thing.  Diesel just went up five cents.  When is it going to stop.

We are supposed to get a Social Security raise, and it won't even cover the cost of our Medicare Health Insurance going up in price, let alone the $40 more a month on our supplement insurance.  Guess I am in the sticker price shock mode.  All I can say is this economy sucks.

Today is Zachary's 19th birthday.  Happy Birthday Zach and I heard you were going on a mission.  Just want you to know that I am really proud of you, and good luck on your mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.