Sunday, October 16, 2011

UPDATE - GRANDPARENTS DAY

Frank & I went over to Mesquite to see Robyn last Tuesday and get some essential oils from her. We had a wonderful time visiting and I got to play with Brax before he went down for his nap. We sat on her patio and Frank went for a walk on the golf course path. I remembered that I wanted to look on Robyn's facebood to see if Jakell had the baby. When Robyn went in on Jakell's page, much to our surprise Jakell had unfriended Robyn. Jakell was the one to friend Robyn. We were puzzled about it, but I am pretty sure I know what happened.

You know who you are and I am thinking you have been reading my blog and wanted to make sure that I didn't get to see any information or picture of the new baby girl, my great granddaughter. You know, I was thinking about making my blog private, but I am not going to do that as I have nothing to hide. I guess I will never know what I have done that is so bad especially to people who don't even know me and have judged me harshly. I will never say anything on this blog to hurt anyone. I love my family unconditionally and I will just say one thing. Unless you walk in my shoes, please don't judge me. I have been hurt enough, and remember there is always two sides to a story.

GRANDPARENTS DAY
Frank & I were elated to be asked by Wendy to take Allie and Kody to grandparents day.  Wendy is our special neighbor who has moved.  She brought the kids to our home around 8 AM Thursday morning.  We took them up to the fair grounds to the Fine Arts building as the Bowler School is being remodeled.  I couldn't believe all the people who were there and was thinking that the school lunch room would never hold this many people.  They were serving breakfast and it was awful.  There was some kind of egg casserole and I thought I would eat that over the muffins.  I did take a muffin and after tasting the egg dish, I ate the muffin.  Not a good choice for a diabetic.  I told the kids we should have gone to McDonald's and had breakfast there and then come back for the book fair. Kody told me the egg thing tasted weird.  So I wasn't the only one who didn't like it. Allie took one look at it and didn't want any. It was great to see friends that I hadn't seen in a long time.
 
Allie and Kody are such well mannered kids, thanks to their parents.  I had to talk them in to letting us buy a book for them.  It goes to a good cause and I wanted the kids to get a new book like all the other kids.  We went outside and had our picture taken.  I hope it was a good picture as I am not very photogenic. We will miss our neighbors a lot. It is so quite when I go outside with them gone.  No more hearing the noise of happy kids playing next door, a quick conversation over the fence, or the good deeds like having our garbage can brought up to our house.  Any way we had a lot of fun with the kids, and if we do it next year for Allie, we will be going to McDonald's for breakfast. This was Kody's last year for grandparents day, he will be going to middle school next year.  So hard to believe how fast they grow up.

Hey thanks Bret, Laura, and Sierra for coming over to visit today after church.  I was glad I had enough spaghetti to feed you.  It was great sitting around the dining room table and catching up on things, and having our religious chat.  Sierra, it was great to see you too as it has been quite a while.  I know you are one busy girl with the upcoming play.  I can't wait to see it next month.  We need to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.