Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dizzy Redhead

Hey I need my land legs back!!!!!


I went to the doctor Thursday and told him how fatigued I have been and he decided to do a more extensive thyroid blood test.  I have all the symptoms of a thyroid problem but my blood work comes out normal.  Go figure?  I told the doctor that I had been having some dizzy problems but they had improved.  Guess what?  it is back.  I am a dizzy red head.  I have been sneezing a lot so I am thinking maybe this has caused some sinus issues, something is going on.  Dr. Bret says he has had several patients with the same problem, and it could last longer than I want to think about.  My daughter had the same problem a month or so ago and it seemed like it took for ever for her to get over it.  Dr. Bret worked on my neck when I first started with this, and it seemed to really help.  So guess where I will be going Monday, .........you guessed Bret I will be in to see you Monday. 

I don't have much hope for Dr. Gorman to find out what is causing the fatigue as it is something that I have complained to doctors for a long time, and no one has come up with the answer yet.  Somehow they kind of just ignore it, or they just don't want to admit they don't have a clue.  Maybe they think it is all in my head?  I don't think Diabetes could be the complete cause as I have friends with diabetes and they have a lot more energy than me.  I am sleeping better with my sleep appliance, so I can rule not getting enough sleep out.  I am even dreaming again, and they say this happens in REM sleep.  Well we will see what the blood works says, A1C, and thyroid function.  Also I will be having a thyroid scan as I do have cysts on my thyroid that I was supposed to keep track of.  Oh yeah! the exercise thing came up and I am supposed to try Frank's stationary bike.  I would really rather do the "dreadmill."  I have to wait until the dizziness goes away or gets a little better before I try either.  Good excuse!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.