Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elvis Show





We went to the Viva Elvis show last night at the new Aria Hotel. Sherry treated us to it and also the buffet at Bellagio. It was a date night for us and we had a wonderful time. We finally got to see the dancing waters at Bellagio and that was a treat. The show was wonderful and not what I expected. I thought there would be an impersonator of Elvis, but instead it was a tribute to Elvis. It went through his life in a spectacular way with the "harmonious fusion of dance, acrobatics and live music. Nostalgia, modernity, and raw emotion provided the backdrop for his immortal voice." There was so much action on the stage, my eyes raced back and forth trying not to miss anything. Our favorite was a type of trampoline act and it was amazing. It will be a while before Frank and I can do much due to his upcoming surgery and recuperating time. Thanks you so much Sherry for the treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.