Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Sunday with Great Granddaughter Rozlynn




I am way behind on my blogging so I am trying to catch up.
Jason, Renee, and Rozlynn came out to Logandale for a visit. They went to the Easter Sunrise at the Valley of Fire with Renee's Dad's family. They spent the night with us and we had a nice visit with them. Rozlynn is growing so fast she is approaching 20 lbs. She has the cutest chubby legs. She is smiling a lot now and cooing too. She is so sweet. Wish we could see her more often.

We didn't do much for Easter except watch Conference on TV and just kick back and rest most of the day. I miss seeing the kids hunt Easter eggs and their Easter baskets, and coloring the eggs the night before Easter, and then making deviled eggs out of a lot of them. I used to make a big Easter basket for the center of the table when the kids got too old for hunting eggs, etc. That way they could just grab a treat out of the big basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.