Thursday, June 4, 2009

Makenzey Staley graduates from Middle School



The Class of 2013 Advances To Pirate Country (Moapa Valley High School) was the headline in our local paper. I can't believe that Makenzey (my granddaughter) will be in high school next year. She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. Wish I could have been there. Congratulations Makenzey. Also congratulations to another beautiful granddaughter Anna Kaboli who also was in this class of students. (Anna's picture is in the post below with her sister Addison.) A whole new chapter of your lives start next school year, and a lot of fun and new experiences are in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.