Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Home At Last

The trip home from Oregon seemed so much longer than when we started our journey.  We were so anxious to get home and sleep in our comfy bed and wanted to see our family and friends.  Sherry, Renee, and Rozlynn came out and spent the night with me.  Rozlynn had really changed, she carries on a conversation and I could understand her.  She is finally potty trained.  

Bret and his family came over to visit and it was great to get to see everyone, except Sierra who was at that time still in Idaho.  She has since come home and I heard is working at Tiffany's Sub & Pie shop in Logandale.  Congratulations Sierra, I am proud of you..

Frank has been working his hind end off.  Getting the yard cleaned up, getting a dead tree pulled out with the help of Bret, and Merritt.  He has been working on getting the shutters painted, and is now working on painting my two outside wooden rockers, and lawn swing.  He took a window out today that needs to be replaced and hopefully we will get a new one ordered in St. George tomorrow. It has been so dang hot and we tell each other how much we miss Lincoln City, and the wonderful cool weather, but just not the house we stayed in.

I have been feeling real lousy, and I guess I will have to go see my doctor to see if we can figure out what is going on with me. I have to force myself to do everything I do. I had to go see my gynecologist Monday as he had tried to call me about my Evan Mist, a hormone spray.  It turns out that the insurance doesn't want to pay for it any more as I am too old to be on it.  The problem is that I have been on hormone replacement for so long, I just can't go cold turkey.  So my doctor is going to work with the insurance company with this theory. I have been gradually going from three sprays to one, so hopefully I can ween myself off from it.  We no longer can work with our doctors as to what treatments and medicines we can have.  The insurance companies rule.  My doctor gave me a sample and said he would call in the prescription.  We will see what happens.  

Below are some pictures of Grandma Sherry and Roz singing Itsy Betsy Spider.  I was singing with them.  Rozlynn has on the hat I bought for her on the Oregon Coast.  She is so dang cute and smart too.  Well this brings me up to date.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.