Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lunch with the Grandkids

Robyn & Braxton arrived and Rozlynn greeted them

Trying to get Braxton warmed up

Aunt Robyn with Roz and Brax

Had a surprise visitor my grandson Shiloh

The family Jamie, Shiloh, Braxton, Rozlynn, Robyn, & Sherry
A couple of Mondays ago, we decided to have a family lunch at the Scoop. I had a wonderful surprise as Shiloh dropped by on his way home to Cedar City.  He had been in Las Vegas.  It was great to see him and catch up on the news in his life.  I don't get to see him very often.

I am feeling a little depressed as Robyn and Eric are moving to Northern California. Eric has transferred to a hospital in Watsonville, California..  I am excited for them and the new chapter in life they are about to experience.  They are moving to a beautiful area and will be close to the ocean. Actually, I am a little jealous as I love the ocean.  I am going to miss seeing them and especially playing with Braxton. Frank and I usually stop by for a visit on the days Frank has to go to his pain management doctor across the street from where Robyn lives now. Thank heavens for the Internet and facebook where I am sure Robyn and Eric will be posting pictures.  It will also give us a new place to visit and explore.  

I have to say that I am proud of my granddaughter Mackenzie as she was crowned the Homecoming Queen last Thursday evening.  Wish I could have been there to see her get the honor.  It makes me sad to know how many things I have missed in my estranged son's family.  Things are pretty much the same, they have nothing to do with me, and I am still trying to figure out what I have done that was so horrible to deserve this.  There is always something said at church, conference, and the Ensign about forgiveness.  Isn't it about time!!!!!  Some day you will know my pain.  I love my family unconditionally.  We all have said and done things that end up biting us in the butt.  I am so grateful for the family that does love me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.