Monday, June 11, 2012

Catch UP Time Again

A few weeks ago, my back started hurting like crazy, and it steadily got worse.  Thank Heaven for my son the Chiropractor.  It is finally showing much improvement, and I hope by the time we leave for our vacation to OR, I will be able to stand the long drive there.  So any way I haven't been able to sit at my computer very long and I have neglected my blog.  There have been quite a few events that have happened the past few weeks, so once again I am going to post some pictures and make comments.
 This is a picture of Sierra getting ready to be in a play that she and her Mother directed.  the play was "A Fairy-Tale in Two Acts from A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was put on by the home schooled group. Sierra had a small part in the play.  She had just finished being in her high school play, so she was one busy girl.  The kids did a really good job of acting and there were many laughs.
 Sierra graduated from high school last Friday the 8th of June. She and her family came over to have us take some pictures.
The wind was blowing really hard and it still was at the graduation ceremony held on the football field at Moapa Valley High School.  The kids had to hang onto their caps.  The talks the graduates gave were really good, inspirational, and humorous. I can't believe that Sierra has graduated and wondered where the time went.  I still remember picking her up at pre-school.  It seems like yesterday.  Good luck Sierra go out into the world and make your mark.  A new chapter in life is starting for you.
 Another picture of Sierra with her family.  Merritt, Bret, and Laura.
 Renee came out to Logandale for the graduation ceremony and stayed with me. Her sister was graduating too.  Saturday morning Rozlynn came out of the bedroom after waiting patiently for me to get up.  She was awake at 6 A.M. and Renee made her stay in the bedroom until I got up at 7:30. I asked her if she wanted pancakes and she said yes.  I asked her how many, one or two, and she said two.  She took maybe two bites and then wanted to take the rest to the birds.  I found out later she had found the bag of crackers that Renee had for her and had eaten the whole bag in the bedroom.  No wonder she wasn't hungry.  We spent the whole morning playing with chalk on the patio, and carrying on the most interesting conversation.  She talks up a storm now and I enjoyed talking with her.  In the above picture she is looking at the little boy who is peeing in the yard and says just that "he's pee peeing in the yard."  We were in our PJ's all morning long.
 I should have put this picture before the graduation pictures.  My two granddaughters Sierra and Anna (great granddaughter) came over with their dates for the Prom and had us take some pictures of them.  They were beautiful in their prom dresses and the guys were handsome in the tuxes.  I hear that they had a wonderful time.
Another picture of Rozlynn exploring my back yard.  She is playing with the roadrunner's wing.  We had so much fun playing together that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.