Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catching up Again

It's been quite some time since I have blogged so I am way behind.  So here I go trying to catch up.  First of all I want to post some pictures of Rozlynn.  We went for our monthly hair cuts last month and I took these pictures.

I captured Rozlynn doing the Patty Cake thing.  I almost forgot how it went, it has been so long since we have had a baby in the family. 
As we were waiting at the beauty shop for Renee I was looking over the wall on the second floor where Renee's shop is and I saw her taking Rozlynn out of the car and putting her into her stroller.  I could see this cute bow in her dark hair.  She looked like a baby doll.  In this picture she is chewing on her new teeth.  She is getting some more new ones.


In this picture you can see her new teeth two on the top and two on the bottom.  Grandpa got her to laugh.  I was having a lot of fun with her on the floor.  She is such a cutie.  Rozlynn turned 1 year on the 18th of Nov.


Later in the day we met at the Clark County Fairgrounds to check out the Pomegranate Festival.  Grandma Sherry had a lot of fun buying more hair bows for Rozlynn, a wooden puzzle in Rozlynn's name, and some other stuff.  We had some corn dogs that were too salty, should have gone for the Burritos.  So Rozlynn was thirsty and Grandma Sherry gave her some lemonade through a straw.   

Frank & I bought the cutest garden decorations, and I bought what I thought was Pomegranate Jelly, but ended up with syrup.  Oh well, it is good on pancakes.  I will have to see if my friend Kathy has any Jelly left over from the sale.  It was fun to stroll through and see all the exhibits and art work.  I have to limit myself as to what I buy as there are so many wonderful things for sale.  They had entertainment too, but we didn't stay to watch any of it as Frank was hurting from walking.  So we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.