Saturday, May 2, 2020

My How Time Travels

I am thinking about having my blog published into a book, as it is part of my history.  So I thought I would try and add a few more posts before I do that.  Facebook seems to have taken over, and I don't blog.  The only bad thing about facebook is that I am really reserved about my personal thoughts, and I am careful about what I say.

I celebrated my 75th birthday on February 12, and my family decided to have a surprise party for me.  Frank was the one who started it.  I had noticed my daughter was going in to the office and talking to him more often than usual, but I was oblivious to the fact they were planning my surprise birthday party.

Well almost a year has gone by as I start this blog again.  My 76 birthday is just around the corner a month away, and Frank's is coming up on the 29th.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  Another Christmas, New Years, and now the upcoming birthdays.

One of the best blessings of the year is the reuniting of my Garen Staley Family.  It was such a wonderful sight when I opened the door one Sunday to Garen and Natalie standing there.  Sherry was here and was able to be a part of it. In fact she saw them first out the little living room window, and was in disbelief.  There were tears, hugs, and forgiveness that day for which I will ever be grateful for.

Garen and Nat planned a family barbecue with all the family that is living in the area.  It was so awesome to see all those grown up faces and the faces of my beautiful Great Grandkids.  I got to meet eleven of them.
 Zach's & Paige's Wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.